- Participate in electrical work and competency development activities
- Apply OHS practices in the workplace
- Dismantle, assemble and fabricate electrotechnology components
- Solve problems in extra-low voltage single path circuits
- Solve problems in multiple path D/C circuits
- Fix and secure equipment
- Use drawings, diagrams, schedules and manuals
- Lay wiring and terminate accessories for extra-low voltage circuits
- Document occupational hazards and risks in electrical
- Solve problems in electromagnetic circuits
- Solve problems in single and three phase low voltage circuits
- Install wiring and accessories for low voltage circuits
- Install low voltage electrical apparatus and associated equipment
- Verify compliance and functionality of general electrical installations
- Select and arrange equipment for general electrical installations
- Find and repair faults in electrical apparatus and circuits
- An interest in mathematical and technical activities
- Preferably completed year 12
- Practical and good with hands
- Good eyesight and normal colour vision
- Diagnostic ability
- Able to do precise and detailed work
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Physically fit
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- License essential
The Apprentice would be working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
There is also a TAFE component to be completed as part of the Apprenticeship.
Applicants who are considered suitable will be required to attend an interview.
*Applications must include a Cover Letter and Resume outlining your suitability for the position.
*Application will close on the 27th of June at 4pm.
For further information, please contact Shannon on 0428 55 2926 or the office on 0350221833.