- Mowing, edging and brush cutting grassed areas,
- Prepare and maintain seedling beds and undertake necessary watering, fertilizing and cultivation,
- Undertake planting of seedlings, trees, shrubs,
- Maintain and weed garden beds,
- Maintain plant and equipment,
- Ensure all relevant documentation such as timesheets and plant maintenance checklists are completed and handed into supervisor,
- Installing and fixing irrigation,
- Tasks associated with sporting ovals – line marking, fertilising and aerating,
- Tree maintenance,
- Rose pruning and dead heading,
- Turf installation.
- Undertake other duties as required.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- To maintain an effective working relationship with other staff.
- Understand and follow direction.
- Follow a works programs.
- Complete works in a cost effective and timely manner.
- A basic knowledge of chemicals used in pest and disease control.
- Undertake physical duties associated with a range of manual tasks.
- Committed to learn both on the job and through attending trade school
- Driver’s License is required.
Applicants who are considered suitable will be required to attend an interview. If you have any further queries on this position, please Damon Tually on 0438 107 442.
Job Category: Parks and Gardens
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wentworth