- Maintain wine grapes using machinery, fertilisers and chemicals
- Prepare, establish and manage machinery independently
- Assisting in the general maintenance and operations of a state of the art Vineyard
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Daily task to be completed as directed by Supervisor
- Irrigation systems
- Interested in the Horticulture Industry is a MUST
- Able to undertake manual work in all weather conditions
- Technology minded person
- Must be punctual, polite and reliable at all times
- Able to work outdoors in varied weather conditions
- Driver’s License Essential
- Possess a genuine interest and desire to learn on the job and build a career in the Industry
- Highly organised, with great attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
The position is full time position. There will also be a training component, which will need to be completed as part of the Traineeship.
Already hold a Certificate III in Production Horticulture? Let’s chat about continuing on with your Certificate IV. Host Employer is more than happy to help the successful candidate build on their skills and qualifications, to help become a valuable member of the work family.
*To apply please provide a detailed cover letter and resume outlining your suitability for the position.
If you have any further queries on this position, please contact Shannon on 0428 55 2926 or SMGT office on (03) 5022 133.