- Organise and complete daily work activities
- Answer phone inquiries
- Provide customer service to clients
- Undertake computer operations within company based programs
- Perform data entry activities, develop and use spreadsheets and scan documents
- Prepare correspondence and documents
- Maintain daily records including client records, assemble new and maintain history files
- Process and maintain workplace documentation, accounts and invoicing
- Communicate efficiently in the workplace including electronic communication
- Organise daily freight of items to customers and
- Other duties as directed.
- Possess a genuine interest for business administration.
- Ability to effectively navigate the Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to maintain and respect client and staff confidentiality
- Be punctual at all times
- Have good personal presentation
- Possess a helpful and courteous manner at all times
- Display well developed oral and written communication skills
- Have good computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Be a team player whilst displaying self-motivation to complete duties efficiently
Remuneration will be paid in accordance with the National Training Wage and Clerks Award 2010. Successful applicants will be required to attend an interview.
If you have any further queries on this position, please contact Shannon Moiler on 0447 347 670 or the SMGT Office on (03) 50221833.