- Assisting in the technical operations in the nurseries
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Following daily tasks as directed by supervisor
- Completing repetitive tasks in an efficient manner
- Interested in the Horticulture Industry
- Able to undertake manual work in all weather conditions
- Enjoy working in a team
- Must be punctual, polite and reliable at all times
- Able to work outdoors in varied weather conditions
- Possess a genuine interest and desire to learn on the job and build a career in the Industry
- Highly organised, with great attention to detail
- Ability to follow specific processes outlined by the supervisor
The is a casual position working up to full time hours during the peak seasons and projects. This does not include an official training element, however, the workplace will provide you with opportunity to learn and develop your skills in the horticulture industry.
If you have any further queries on this position, please contact Damon Tually on 04238 107 442 or SMGT office on (03) 5022 133.