- Greet and welcome visitors to SuniTAFE’s Mildura Campus.
- Maintain a welcoming and informative reception area
- Organise and complete daily work activities
- Answer phone inquiries
- Assist with payroll and accounts
- Provide customer service to clients
- Undertake computer operations within company based programs
- Perform data entry activities, develop and use spreadsheets and scan documents
- Prepare correspondence and documents
- Maintain daily records including client records, assemble new and maintain history files
- Process and maintain workplace documentation, accounts and invoicing
- Communicate efficiently in the workplace including electronic communication
- Other duties as directed.
- Undertake a national police check
- Working with children’s check
- Covid 19 double vaccination certificate
- Possess a genuine interest for business administration.
- Ability to effectively navigate the Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to maintain and respect client and staff confidentiality
- Be punctual at all times
- Have good personal presentation
- Possess a helpful and courteous manner at all times
- Display well developed oral and written communication skills
- Have good computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Be a team player whilst displaying self-motivation to complete duties efficiently
Award: Educational Services (Post-Secondary Education) Award 2020
Have further questions?
If you have any further queries on this position, please contact Reece Crabtree on 0447 347 670 or the SMGT Office number on (03) 5022 1833.
Certificate III Business
Monday May 30th, 2022