- Organise and complete daily work activities
- Confidence in answering phone inquiries and assisting with support queries
- Provide customer service to clients
- Undertake computer operations within company based programs
- Perform data entry activities and documents
- Communicate efficiently in the workplace including electronic communication
- Other duties as directed
- Possess a genuine interest for business administration.
- Ability to effectively navigate the Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to maintain and respect client and staff confidentiality
- Be punctual at all times
- Have good personal presentation
- Possess a helpful and courteous manner at all times
- Display well developed oral and written communication skills
- Have good computer skills
Remuneration will be paid in accordance with the National Training Wage and Clerks Award 2010. Successful applicants will be required to attend an interview. All applicants are required to provide a Cover Letter and updated resume, outing their suitability for the position.
Have further questions?
If you have any further queries on this position, please contact Danica Taliloa on 0438 107 442 or the SMGT Office on (03) 50221833.
Certificate III Business
Tuesday November 30th, 2021