Information Technology (22-002)
- IT support
- Working on software applications in house, remotely, and off site
- Providing and follow up of support within reasonable timeframes
- Answering enquiries
- Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required.
- Knowledge of the following systems would be an advantage:
- Microsoft Windows Server (AD, DNS, Group Policy, Scripting)
- Windows deployment and support
- Software Deployment
- Experience with network infrastructure (Switches, WAPs, Printers)
- Network, computer and software troubleshooting
- Fluency with Technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A current drivers licence and reliable transport
- Ambition and a passion to succeed
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have and maintain good presentation and a pleasant manner.
- Have good time management skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Reliable & self motivated.
- Covid 19 vaccination certificate
This is a full time position working 38 hours per week. Part of this role will also be working towards your Certificate IV in IT Networking. Applicants who are considered suitable will be required to attend an interview.
Have further questions?
If you have any further queries on this position, please contact Reece Crabtree on 0447 347 670 or the SMGT office on 5022 1833.
Certificate IV Information Technology
Monday January 31st, 2022