- Customer Service - must be very strong in this area;
- Customer and Industry Sales;
- Working in a team environment;
- Complete workplace orientation/induction procedures;
- Apply occupational health and safety policies and procedures in accordance with the company’s safe management system;
- Develop a sound knowledge of stock maintained;
- Participate in the sale of supplies;
- Carry out delivering operations;
- Use communication systems to process workplace documentation;
- Deliver a service to customers;
- Respond to customer and general enquiries;
- Administrative tasks as required;
- Undertake all identified training requirements associated with the position;
- Deliveries where required.
- COVID-19 vaccination certificate
- Ability to manage time, prioritise work and allocate resources;
- Display good verbal and written communication skills;
- Display strong customer service skills at all times;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment;
- Ability to work calmly, efficiently and politely under pressure;
- Ability to follow up to ensure all matters are resolved or dealt with appropriately and in a timely manner;
- Be punctual and dressed in accordance to the work environment;
- Computer literate;
Remuneration will be paid in accordance with the National Training Wage – Wage Level A and Retail Award 2010.
Have further questions?
If you have any further queries on this position, please contact Shannon Moiler on 0428 552 926 or the SMGT Office number on (03) 5022 1833.
Certificate III Retail
Monday May 30th, 2022